Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wedding Guy

Thanks to a referral from my friends, Michelle and Patrick Gannon, who run nationally recognized workshops--Marriage Prep 101--I am officiating at a wedding of a wonderful couple in mid-May. Two weeks later, I fly to Seattle to officiate at the ceremony of another great couple.

I consider it a sacred honor to help people get married and celebrate their relationships with a community of friends and family. I specialize in helping couples realize their vision for their wedding day by I tailoring the ceremony to their needs and preferences. The day should be all about them.

I have been officiating at weddings since 1997, and every couple--more than two dozen--is still happily married.

I love the joy, the celebration, the reverence, the love, the passion, the humor, and the zest for life that each ceremony can possess.

Please contact me to help you make your wedding day a special memory.

Email: steven_friedman@sbcglobal.net. Cell: (415) 235-0323.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment